Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Character Stories

The Quiet Peaks

Fethrane was born in a small settlement located somewhere around Shadowfen. The settlement mer were mostly outcast dunmer who feared gods and magic itself, as magic is evil and destructive, thus younger mer were clueless about magic in this world....
Small Tinc3 335d
Tinc31152Small Tinc3 335d
Character Stories

From Ahrista to Noraya

Dear Noraya,Tonight I‘m becoming a vampire and starting to live my eternal life. And I‘m writing this, because I want you to remember some things from your mortal life. First, I‘m giving you new name: Noraya Flare. I‘m doing this not because I‘m t...
Small InsolitumIn 1y
InsolitumIn2134Small InsolitumIn 344d
Character Stories

Gardart "The Crow"

Dagger thrusts into the side of Gardart, feeling pain he quickly understands that he cannot control the body, as the poison applied to the dagger paralyzes the body, and Gardart falls on the ground"…This is the end huh? I’m going to die before my ...
Small Tinc3 353d
Tinc33103Small InsolitumIn 352d
Character Stories

Story of a Nord, Hernald

Hernald Bluebear, born in the outskirts of Windhelm, is the last living member of once very known Bluebear clan. Just 200 years ago, the Bluebears were known for having good and valiant warriors but as time passed, they soon turned to trade and wi...
Small Hullhy 354d
Hullhy4128Small Hullhy 352d
Character Stories

subject 064 (Tze'qua)

Click for CharacterTze'qua lived at an Argonian tribe in Argonia (known as Black Marsh). She learned many things in her early life about life itself. In the age of about 5, mage Dunmeri of the House Telvanni invaded the peacefull tribe, capturing ...
Small Tze'qua 1y
Tze'qua297Small Tze'qua 364d
Character Stories

Beltrius

Rilvulis are known for their immense knowledge of the Dunmer lore, their influence towards researching destruction magic and wealth. Girillyn and Serylda worked very hard to achieve their status, tho it’s not the status of their name that was the...
Small Tinc3 1y
Tinc31130Small Tinc3 1y
Page 1