Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Alignments
RP Discussion

[Pinned] Alignments

The Alignment is a totally optional concept, but which you can use if you want to be more specific about the way your character will act.It's taken from the venerable (and excellent !) Dungeons & Dragons game, and is a sort of "morality" for y...
Small Grazzt 7y
Grazzt0469Small Grazzt 7y
[Pinned] RP Guidelines
RP Discussion

[Pinned] RP Guidelines

I. General guidelinesWhat is "Role-playing" ?Roleplaying means playing as your character, acting as if you actually were your character in the game world, instead of only playing as you, the player behind your PC screen. It adds an extra layer of ...
Small Grazzt 7y
Grazzt0496Small Grazzt 7y
RP Discussion

ideas

so any ideas?so far we came up withFollowersOfEva RPForgotten Temple PVEKilling red people in FloranQuest for Idemonas PantiesCT PoB farming (atleast try)feel free to comment your ideas
Small Tinc3 6y
Tinc361740Small InsolitumIn 6y
RP Discussion

PbF?

Hey guys.There are gonna be some difficult weeks for me, when i'm gonna have busy schedule. I do not know if i find any time to play l2. It will last at least till half of Feb. But! I'd like to rp with u a little. So..What would you say if i start...
Small Woofie 6y
Woofie368021Small InsolitumIn 6y
RP Discussion

oot and it, and some others :P

Guys... i have some questions (maybe suggestions also, idk :)).Since i haven't rp'ed with u (so far) i would like to know something before i will.There are some chats in l2.- Clan chat, the blue one, is oot (u decided it, i won't put that under di...
Small Woofie 6y
Woofie61339Small Tinc3 6y
RP Discussion

Natural Enemies

I've been thinking we should have some clan to oppose us (something like Followers of Eva or whatever) ... It could even be our alts or people that don't want to worship Shillien... Just to make it more fun later. Best would be to be sworn enemies...
Small Jizera 6y
Jizera4940Small Tinc3 6y
RP Discussion

Mercenaries

I was thinking about the idea of having other races as mercenaries for our clan. Since our clan is mostly about dark elves, I was thinking maybe other people should join this way who would still like to RP with us but wouldn't like to play as a da...
Small Hrube 7y
Hrube51188Small Hrube 6y
RP Discussion

Dark Elf Speech

If you want to speak Dark Elf to add a little spice into your RP, head over here :http://www.eilistraee.com/chosen/language.phpVin'ult Shilen !
Small Grazzt 7y
Grazzt81814Small Grazzt 6y
RP Discussion

Lore Wiki

For some people, Lineage II is only a PvP videogame, and there's nothing wrong with that, but for us, it's a whole alternate reality, a living and breathing world in which our characters experience their life's journey...The Shillien Empire is pro...
Small Grazzt 6y
Grazzt51257Small Grazzt 6y
Page 1