Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Clan FAQ
General Discussion

[Pinned] Clan FAQ

01. What is the Shillien Empire ?The Shillien Empire is a Lineage II "light-Roleplaying" Dark Elf Clan, located on the Classic (EU) server.It's a military religious order dedicated to the Goddess of Death herself : Shilen.This Clan is what's calle...
Small Grazzt 7y
Grazzt0658Small Grazzt 7y
General Discussion

If you guys are still here : a new server ?

Hey everyone !I played a bit on the Classic server again, and, well, I have to say that the grind is really outdated as a mean to have fun, but Lineage II is so rich, deep and complex, and the Lore is so awesome that playing again made me want to ...
Small Grazzt 5y
Grazzt145238Small Grazzt 5y
General Discussion

Sorry, but thats how it is

Greetings guys,I'm not making huge intro or something, straight to business, I'm leaving clan. I'll give leadership back to Grazzt or someone who wants it and leave after maintainance.Reason for this is rly simple and obvious, I understand that yo...
Small InsolitumIn 6y
InsolitumIn52477Small Grazzt 6y
General Discussion

B0ss, exp

B0ss, there is event and it gives exp boost. Pls, exp with us <3
Small InsolitumIn 6y
InsolitumIn82151Small Grazzt 6y
General Discussion

Message, group chat

Hey guys. I've been thinking about a social aspect idea. We are here mainly because of rp-ing but I've also seen that a lot of us speak about real life things, ideas, history etc. I really like that part of our community(for me this is the number ...
Small Hrube 6y
Hrube173984Small InsolitumIn 6y
General Discussion

Someone responsible...

It is no secred Grazzt is not online very often and it is a bit of a problem when someone wish to join and such... So Aimy and I were thinking (and New agreed too) that it would be really nice to have someone else to take care of such things while...
Small Jizera 6y
Jizera112764Small Tinc3 6y
General Discussion

A what ? A CP !

All cool guys join CPs. But you know what even cooler guys do ? They form their own CP !As far as I can see we got around 5 people online each evening (relatively) regularly. Also we have Eva Duddies clan idea still floating in the air. On top of ...
Small NewHorizons 6y
NewHorizons122887Small Jizera 6y
General Discussion

What do you think ?

So, after those first couple of weeks, what do you think about our little project ? ;)Do you like where the Clan is going ?Is one RP event a week enough ?What could we do better ?Do you have any idea to make things even more fun ?Let me know what...
Small Grazzt 6y
Grazzt123032Small InsolitumIn 6y
General Discussion

we are on l2blah :D

Press me hard
Small Tinc3 6y
Tinc32761Small Grazzt 6y
General Discussion

Adena

So, I gotta ask, am I missing something somewhere or am I just plain stupid ? :PSome of you buy weapons for 90k, some others make 100k loans, and here I am with my 47k Adena that are not even enough to trade my Novice Blood Saber for something ni...
Small Grazzt 6y
Grazzt92255Small Grazzt 6y
General Discussion

United We Stand

Hello, folks.As you may have noticed L2 encourages people cooperation and social behaviour. And since we are united as clan it applies to us even more.What I gonna be talking about here are approaches to leveling and gearing up we might take as cl...
Small NewHorizons 6y
NewHorizons71768Small NewHorizons 6y
General Discussion

Survival Guide

Hi, folks.So L2 Classic is hardcore game. Or so it is stated.Its' hardcoreness is mainly represented by:1. Difficulties in obtaining the equipment. (Kind of. It's not so hard in 1.5 really.)2. Punishing death mechanics.That second part is what I g...
Small NewHorizons 6y
NewHorizons41061Small Jizera 6y
General Discussion

Clan goals

So, this is what's required to level up the Clan :Lv.1 : 1.000 SP & 150.000 AdenaLv.2 : 15.000 SP & 300.000 AdenaLv.3 : 100.000 SP & 100 Proof of BloodLv.4 : 1.000.000 SP & 5.000 Proof of BloodLv.5 : 5.000.000 SP & 10.000 Proof...
Small Grazzt 6y
Grazzt0451Small Grazzt 6y
Page 1