Guys... i have some questions (maybe suggestions also, idk :)).
Since i haven't rp'ed with u (so far) i would like to know something before i will.
There are some chats in l2.
- Clan chat, the blue one, is oot (u decided it, i won't put that under discuss :P).
- White chat, used to mass-communicate with other players, who stand near us - do we use that one to rp? i would prefer not to :) the server is oot (becouse of it i'd prefer to never rp on white chat :P).
- Party chat, green one, i exped with u and u used it as oot, but when we rp we use it as it? i would prefer to use this chat to rp.
- Private msg chat, pink one, i used to play as this one is for two different things:
1) As a whisper, when chars stand close enough to each other so they can do this.
2) Or as a .... hm, something like mobile phone :D w8 before judging me :D. I used to play l2 like there were communicate crystals - private communicate crystals were pink, blue were for guilds communication etc. Different ppl had different thoughts how does it work, but mostly everyone i rp'ed on l2 with, used it just like me. Fe once my char was captured by some bad guys (actually they were the good ones :D), the first thing they did to my char, was to take all my communicate crystals from me (as i had those crystals putted in the rings and one of the rings didn't want to get off, they cut my finger off :P) - this made it impossible for me to call for help ;-). Another example: i used to play that when someone entered my clan, on the ceremony i gave him the clan communication crystal and a stribe to put on his clothes (that represented the clan crest) - when someone ripped that stribe of my clothes and broke my blue crystal, i rp'ed as i leave the clan for the time of this concrete rp.
Huh... k. But the question i was suppose to usk u is something different :D.
If u as a player write on the chats that are considered it while rp, how do u mark what is oot and what is it? I used to write "//" before oot, and without any mark when it. Do u use any system for markings?
And on the ocasion.. How do u mark emots and how character's words?
I used to write without anything and this was what my char said. On other rp platforms i saw ppl write with starting from "-" to mark that words after "-" are what their char say. Whichdo u prefer?
And emots i used to mark like this <and she sits next to him, just to look in his eyes> fe. But i also saw *emot* or (emot) or [emot]. How do u mark emots?
I ask all of this because i want to caress the devil :D prepared i will feel less affraid :D.
Tinc3: Whats poppin
Tinc3: Oy can you give me the link, i'm having troubles actually finding it haha
Grazzt: Tinc, Inso, and everyone, if you're still there, the Shillien Empire is now created on the new and F2P official Classic (Giran GMT+1) server !
InsolitumIn: Tryed to send you mail in eso. You got it?:)
Grazzt: Hello Idemona !! What's up ??