Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Alignments
RP Discussion

[Pinned] Alignments

The Alignment is a totally optional concept, but which you can use if you want to be more specific about the way your character will act.It's taken from the venerable (and excellent !) Dungeons & Dragons game, and is a sort of "morality" for y...
Small Grazzt 233d
Grazzt166Small Grazzt 233d
[Pinned] RP Guidelines
RP Discussion

[Pinned] RP Guidelines

I. General guidelinesWhat is "Role-playing" ?Roleplaying means playing as your character, acting as if you actually were your character in the game world, instead of only playing as you, the player behind your PC screen. It adds an extra layer of ...
Small Grazzt 233d
Grazzt191Small Grazzt 233d
RP Discussion

Birthsigns

As I said, birthsigns in eso are very important to describe what your character's weaknesses and powers are, so I decided to add it and maybe it will help you with character development.The Warrior (August) is the first Guardian Constellation and ...
Small InsolitumIn 183d
InsolitumIn173Small InsolitumIn 183d
RP Discussion

Soul Gems

Hello I have a question that I'd like to discuss with you all, and that is, how do we control soul gems?Soul gems are used for various of reasons - enchant/charge magical enchantments, animate undead or artificial constructs (like dwemer machines)...
Small Tinc3 218d
Tinc35118Small Tinc3 213d
RP Discussion

"Shilen"

About the name of our Goddess, her name is Shilen.For those who may not know, this is the name of the Dark Elf Goddess of Destruction in Lineage II, one of the (in my opinion) best MMORPG of all time, which comes complete with a deep and rich lore...
Small Grazzt 215d
Grazzt149Small Grazzt 215d
Page 1