Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Players

Hullhy, but hull for friends

Hai, hello, shalom and in every other language hey, my name is Neven, 19 from Zagreb, Croatia.As of writing this, I am completing my second year of college for programming. I don't know what else to write really, if anyone wants to know more, just...
Small Hullhy 200d
Hullhy10164Small Grazzt 194d
The Players

Tinc3, also known as that handsome dude.

I think it is time for me to introduce now :D So hey, my name is Thomas but my friends and family call me Tince(pronounced tin-se) and I live in Lithuania, Vilnius, where I work as a welder and a smith :D. I am 20 years old and I live with my soon...
Small Tinc3 208d
Tinc3162Small Tinc3 208d
The Players

Grazzt

Alright, some words about me then :I discovered the Roleplaying world with the Dungeons & Dragons Basic Red Box back in Junior High, around 1983 (yeah I'm a bit old...), and never really stopped since then !Now of course real-life commitments ...
Small Grazzt 213d
Grazzt139Small Grazzt 213d
The Players

InsolitumIn

Hola everyone, I'm InolitumIn, in game known as Noraya Flare and in real life people call me ┼Żaneta or math goddess. So I have alot in common with Shillien, we both are goddess in something. Writing this, I realized I'll be 21 in 6 days #FeelingOl...
Small InsolitumIn 216d
InsolitumIn269Small Tinc3 216d
The Players

Onicha Teim, at your service

Hello :)My name is Onicha (or just Oni). I'm a 20 year old female from ACHTUNG-land (Germany). I'm studying renewable ressources. I'm sorry if I use strange words/word orders/something like that, I was never that good in languages, I like science ...
Small Tze'qua 218d
Tze'qua274Small Tinc3 218d
Page 1