Notify Message
Page 1
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Players

Hullhy, but hull for friends

Hai, hello, shalom and in every other language hey, my name is Neven, 19 from Zagreb, Croatia.As of writing this, I am completing my second year of college for programming. I don't know what else to write really, if anyone wants to know more, just...
Small Hullhy 258d
Hullhy10277Small Grazzt 253d
The Players

Tinc3, also known as that handsome dude.

I think it is time for me to introduce now :D So hey, my name is Thomas but my friends and family call me Tince(pronounced tin-se) and I live in Lithuania, Vilnius, where I work as a welder and a smith :D. I am 20 years old and I live with my soon...
Small Tinc3 266d
Tinc3176Small Tinc3 266d
The Players

Alright, some words about me then :I discovered the Roleplaying world with the Dungeons & Dragons Basic Red Box back in Junior High, around 1983 (yeah I'm a bit old...), and never really stopped since then !Now of course real-life commitments ...
Small Grazzt 271d
Grazzt153Small Grazzt 271d
The Players

Hola everyone, I'm InolitumIn, in game known as Noraya Flare and in real life people call me Žaneta or math goddess. So I have alot in common with Shillien, we both are goddess in something. Writing this, I realized I'll be 21 in 6 days #FeelingOl...
Small InsolitumIn 275d
InsolitumIn285Small Tinc3 275d
The Players

Onicha Teim, at your service

Hello :)My name is Onicha (or just Oni). I'm a 20 year old female from ACHTUNG-land (Germany). I'm studying renewable ressources. I'm sorry if I use strange words/word orders/something like that, I was never that good in languages, I like science ...
Small Tze'qua 276d
Tze'qua290Small Tinc3 276d
Page 1